So Lucky PetPoms
Regular price $11.00
PetPoms are hand strung to size and constructed with four durable extra thick 1 mm strands of stretchy cord. Our pompoms are VERY durable yet still easily stretch over your pet's head for easy dressing and removal.
They are available in the following standard sizes (feel free to contact us for help with sizing):
- SMALL - $13 - circumference approximately 10 inches (and under per request) for necks up to 10 inches / constructed primarily of standard 2.0 cm poms / this size is perfect for most cats and tinier pups
- SMALL MINIPOMS 1.5 cm - $11 - circumference approximately 10 inches (and under per request) for necks up to 9.5 inches / constructed primarily of 1.5 cm MiniPoms - this size is perfect for most cats and tinier pups
- MEDIUM - $15 - circumference approximately 15 inches (or between 10.5"-15" per request) for necks 9.75"-14.5" / constructed primarily of standard 2.0 cm poms
- MEDIUM MINIPOMS 1.5 cm - $13 - circumference approximately 15 inches (or between 10.5"-15" per request) for necks 9.75"-14.5" / constructed primarily of 1.5 cm MiniPoms
- LARGE - $17 - circumference approximately 20 inches (or between 15.5"-20" per request) for necks 14.75"-19.5" / constructed primarily of standard 2.0 cm poms
- X-LARGE - $19 - circumference approximately 25 inches (or between 19.5"-25" per request) for necks 20.5"-25" / constructed primarily of standard 2.0 cm poms
- CUSTOM - Contact for custom pricing for sizes above or below minimum and maximum sizes listed above
- for a looser fit and more casual look you may want to size up
***Please add your pet's neck size in the comments section if you'd like your poms custom made to size and we'll make sure it fits perfectly, otherwise they will be sized as standard sizes. Also please advise if your pet's fluff is longer or you'd like a looser, more casual look.***
If you need your PetPoms by a certain date, please contact us beforehand or add it in notes section so we can let you know if it's possible and rearrange orders where possible and necessary.
Unlike most other American wool felt pompom sellers, we use a pompom supplier in Nepal that guarantees that they use only cruelty free methods of harvesting wool and shearing sheep. They are also certified by GoodWeave which support Nepalese organizations that help guarantee that the women making the pompoms, again by hand, are paid a fair wage and that women and children are not taken advantage of.
A portion of our proceeds go to #WAIGF members who are in need of funds for medical care at the end of every month. We'll share those details as we figure out the best way to do that and make our donations. We are currently donating via GoFundMe or directly through PayPal and we will be happy to share those details upon request.
We will also happily do specialty patterns/designs for pets in need of ongoing healthcare. Contact us for more information.
Our new standard poms are approximately 2.2 cm (about .80 inches-1.0 inch). Our new mini poms are approximately 1.5 cm (about 0.4-0.5 inches). As with any hand made item there can be quite a bit of variation. That's part of their charm, of course, but we will try to group similar sizes together, unless multiple sizes are part of the design.
Please note, PetPoms will not be held responsible for any product misuse resulting in an injury of any human or pet. We highly advise removal of PetPoms when your pet is unsupervised. You know your pet best.