Jolly Ole Elf PetPoms Ensemble
Regular price $19.00
PetPoms are hand strung to size and constructed with four durable extra thick 1 mm strands of stretchy cord. Our pompoms are VERY durable yet still easily stretch over your pet's head for easy dressing and removal.
They are available in the following standard sizes:
- SMALL WITH ONE SANTA POM - $19 - circumference approximately 10 inches for necks up to 10 inches / constructed of 2.0 cm poms with one secret santa pom
- MEDIUM WITH ONE SANTA POM - $21 - circumference approximately 15 inches for necks 9.75"-14.5" / constructed of 2.0 cm poms with one secret santa pom
- MEDIUM WITH MULTIPLE (TWO) SANTA POMS - $27 - circumference approximately 15 inches for necks 9.75"-14.5" / constructed of 2.0 cm poms with two secret santa poms
- LARGE WITH ONE SANTA POM - $23 - circumference approximately 20 inches for necks 14.5"-20" / constructed of 2.0 cm poms with one secret santa pom
- LARGE WITH MULTIPLE (THREE) SANTA POMS - $35 - circumference approximately 20 inches for necks 14.5"-20" / constructed of 2.0 cm poms with three secret santa poms
- X-LARGE WITH ONE SANTA POM - $25 - circumference approximately 25 inches for necks 20.5"-25" / constructed of 2.0 cm poms with one secret santa pom
- X-LARGE WITH MULTIPLE (FOUR) SANTA POMS - $43 - circumference approximately 25 inches for necks 20.5"-25" / constructed of 2.0 cm poms with four secret santa poms
- MEDIUM/LARGE DOG SANTA SNOWFLAKE TUTU - $36 - 11" long 23" stretchable / red with silver snowflakes and black bow / made with far superior nylon tulle
***If you're unsure as to sizing either contact us prior to placing order or add your pet's neck size in the notes section. Also please remember to add extra length if your pet's fluff is longer or you'd like a looser, more casual look. If you need your PetPoms by a certain date, please contact us beforehand or add it in notes section so we can let you know if it's possible and rearrange orders if necessary.***
All of our felt supplies from Nepal are certified by GoodWeave. The GoodWeave label means that no child, forced or bonded labor was used in the making of a certified product, and that your purchase supports programs that educate children and ensure safe and fair labor practices for adults.
A portion of our sales go to #WAIGF (We Are IG Family) members with pets that are in need of medical care. The amounts change regularly based on which animals we see on IG that need help and what is needed. We plan to share those details more as time and energy permits and as we figure out the best way to do so. We typically donate funds via Paw Philanthropy (please check them out on IG) and directly through PayPal, Venmo or Go Fund Me. We will also specially design poms for specific fund raising purposes. Message us for ideas, suggestions or more information.
Our 100% wool pompoms come in over 100 colors, are dyed using azo free dyes, and generally come in four sizes. Standard poms are approximately 2.0-2.2cm/0.80-1.0 inch and are roughly the size of a quarter. MiniPoms are approximately 1.5cm/0.4-0.5 inch or roughly the size of a penny. MicroPoms are approximately 1.0cm and usually smaller than the size of a dime. MegaPoms are 3.0cm which is between the size of a bouncy ball and a golf ball. As with any hand made item there can be a bit of variation. That's part of their charm but we try to group similar sizes together, unless multiple sizes are part of the design.
Please note, PetPoms will not be held responsible for any product misuse resulting in an injury of any human or pet. We highly advise removal of PetPoms when your pet is unsupervised. You know your pet best.
Also please note that you may be responsible for any value added taxes, customs, federal, local or other additional fees, depending on your area/country. PetPoms cannot be responsible for any of these additional charges.