Leaping Leprechaun PetPoms (with glitterpom accents)
The Clementine Finley Couture Collection is a custom line of our specialty GlitterPoms that are hand made and hand strung to size and constructed using our original four 1.0 mm of the best quality stretch jewelry strands that make them extra durable and still easily dressed and easily removed from your pet.
They are available in the following standard GlitterPom sizes (feel free to contact us for help with sizing):
- SMALL WITH ONE LEPRECHAUN BELT POM & TWO MINIPOM ACCENTS - $22 - circumference up to 12 inches for necks up to 11.5"
- MEDIUM WITH TWO LEPRECHAUN BELT POMS & FOUR MINIPOM ACCENTS - $32 - circumference from 12.5" up to 16" for necks up to 12"-15"
- LARGE WITH THREE LEPRECHAUN BELT POMS & SIX MINIPOM ACCENTS - $42 - circumference from 15.5" up to 22 inches for necks 15.5"-21"
- X-LARGE WITH FOUR LEPRECHAUN BELT POMS & EIGHT MINIPOM ACCENTS - $52 - circumference from 21" up to 26 inches for necks 24"
- MEDIUM/LARGE DOG ST. PATRICK'S DAY TUTU - $36
- BEJEWELED CLOVER PENDANT - $15
Construction Methods may vary as follows:
- PetPoms - Regular needle felted or wet felted standard sized (2.0 cm and up) PetPoms in ALL sizes (S, M, L & XL) are strung using four strands of the best quality clear 1.0 mm stretchy jewelry cord available.
- MiniPoms - (only typically available in Small and Medium sizes unless custom ordered) PetPoms MiniPoms (and occasionally 1.0cm MicroPoms) are strung using a minimum of two strands of the best quality clear 1.0 mm stretchy jewelry cord available. These do not typically require as much strength as the larger sizes and they aren't felted to be quite as dense as larger poms so may smoosh too much when using all four strands.
- Clementine Finley Couture Collection - GlitterPoms can be constructed two ways. Originally they were strung more like fine jewelry. They were strung on 1/8" ribbon and fastened using the ribbon loops and included organza ribbon (which enables the length to be adjustable) or clasped using the attached lobster claw and opposing ribbon loop or both for extra protection. Recently I started making them the traditional way using the two or four strands of stretchy jewelry cord as well. The GlitterPoms, when made stretchy, are slightly more stiff. They hang more like a true necklace when strung using the ribbon. I am happy to make them either way. ***PLEASE COMMENT IN NOTES WHICH TYPE OF Stringing METHOD YOU PREFER, STRETCHY OR RIBBON WITH LOBSTER CLAW*** (If you don't comment I'll make them stretchy unless it is the three strands of differing sixes. That works best made more like a necklace.)
If you need your PetPoms by a certain date, please contact us beforehand or add it in notes section so we can let you know if it's possible and rearrange orders where possible and necessary.
Unlike most other American wool felt pompom sellers, we use a pompom supplier in Nepal that guarantees that they use only cruelty free methods of harvesting wool and shearing sheep. They are also certified by GoodWeave which support Nepalese organizations that help guarantee that the women making the pompoms, again by hand, are paid a fair wage and that women and children are not taken advantage of.
A portion of our proceeds go to #WAIGF members who are in need of funds for medical care at the end of every month. We'll share those details as we figure out the best way to do that and make our donations. We are currently donating via GoFundMe or directly through PayPal and we will be happy to share those details upon request.
Please note, PetPoms will not be held responsible for any product misuse resulting in an injury of any human or pet. We highly advise removal of PetPoms when your pet is unsupervised. You know your pet best.