Lucky Emerald Ombre PetPoms (with glitterpom accents)
Regular price $19.00
PetPoms are hand strung to size and constructed with four durable extra thick 1 mm strands of stretchy cord. Our pompoms are VERY durable yet still easily stretch over your pet's head for easy dressing and removal.
They are available in the following non-standard sizes (feel free to contact us for help with sizing):
- SMALL - $19 - Evergreen (Green Ombre) - circumference approximately 10-11 inches (and under per request) for necks up to 9.5 inches / constructed primarily of standard 2.0 cm poms / includes five 1.0cm GlitterPoms and one Lucky or Shamrock pom
- MEDIUM - $22 - Evergreen (Green Ombre) - circumference approximately 15 inches (or between 11"-15" per request) for necks 10.5"-14.5" / constructed primarily of standard 2.0 cm poms - includes six 1.0cm glitterpoms and one Lucky or Shamrock pom
- LARGE - $31 - Evergreen (Green Ombre) - circumference approximately 20 inches (or between 16"-20" per request) for necks 15.5"-19.5" / constructed primarily of standard 2.0 cm poms - includes seven 1.5cm glitterpoms and one Lucky or Shamrock pom
- X-LARGE - $33 - Evergreen (Green Ombre) - circumference approximately 25 inches (or between 21"-25" per request) for necks 20.5"-24.5" / constructed primarily of standard 2.0 cm poms - includes seven 1.5cm glitterpoms and one Lucky or Shamrock pom
- CUSTOM - Contact for custom pricing for sizes above or below minimum and maximum sizes listed above
- for a looser fit and more casual look you may want to size up
***Please add your pet's neck size in the comments section if you'd like your poms custom made to size and we'll make sure it fits perfectly, otherwise they will be sized as the largest of the standard sizes. (For instance if it says 16"-20" I'll make them 20" unless otherwise requested. ) Also please advise if your pet's fluff is longer or you'd like a looser, more casual look.***
If you need your PetPoms by a certain date, please contact us beforehand or add it in notes section so we can let you know if it's possible and rearrange orders where possible and necessary.
Unlike most other American wool felt pompom sellers, we use a pompom supplier in Nepal that guarantees that they use only cruelty free methods of harvesting wool and shearing sheep. They are also certified by GoodWeave which support Nepalese organizations that help guarantee that the women making the pompoms, again by hand, are paid a fair wage and that women and children are not taken advantage of.
A portion of our proceeds go to #WAIGF members who are in need of funds for medical care at the end of every month. We'll share those details as we figure out the best way to do that and make our donations. We are currently donating via GoFundMe or directly through PayPal and we will be happy to share those details upon request.
We will also happily do specialty patterns/designs for pets in need of ongoing healthcare. Contact us for more information.
Our new standard poms are approximately 2.2 cm (about .80 inches-1.0 inch). Our new mini poms are approximately 1.5 cm (about 0.4-0.5 inches). As with any hand made item there can be quite a bit of variation. That's part of their charm, of course, but we will try to group similar sizes together, unless multiple sizes are part of the design.
Please note, PetPoms will not be held responsible for any product misuse resulting in an injury of any human or pet. We highly advise removal of PetPoms when your pet is unsupervised. You know your pet best.